The Boss Lady Planners are a series of planners in BlockParty Services Print Shop that allows the business owner, CEO, Team Leader to organize her day and to set, monitor and achieve her goals.
These uniquely designed planners each are colorful and resourceful. All the pages in the planners are designed to help the Boss Lady go from unorganized to organize her day.
The Boss Lady Planners designed not just for Boss Lady, but for any woman who likes or wants organization.
The planners include daily, weekly and monthly calendars, along with other various worksheet that assist with organization.
All products in the BlockParty Services Print Shop are instant downloads, which means upon payment completion, you will have instant access to your planner.
Helpful hints for utilizing the Boss Lady Planners and/or other planners, journals on the Print Shop.
- Decide which type of planner you will use and how you will use it. This helps determines your planner set up.
- Once you decide on which planner you will use; it’s now time to print your pages. Don’t print all your pages at once. Print 1 page per design or worksheet.
- Get a Binder, tabs from Dollar Tree or office supply store or Amazon (see BlockParty Services Resource Page).
- Based on the 1 page worksheets you have already printed, begin to set up your planner.
- After you have determined your planner set; print as many copies that you need.
- Be aware to not make too many copies.
- Here is an example of making too many copies. Daily planner only make at the most 31 pages.
- Set up your planner for 3 months only (quarterly). This will allow you to change your set up if you need or want to without making a bunch of copies.
Be sure to USE your planners that you have purchased; to make the most of the planners and to get organized you must use the planner; you have to put in the work.