- Review your Summer Bucket List, to see if there is anything you can do before school starts.
- Go to the beach (during the summer I love to have days that I do NOTHING all day and the beach is the perfect place to do this. Just sit back on the sand and read a book, watch a movie via phone, or just simply play/swim in the water.
- Clean and organize your home - the other day I cleaned my ENTIRE home, I dust, swept, mopped, hand washed pillows, hand cleaned furniture (found chocolate stain on my love seat cushion---grand kids)! I also organized papers and put the final touch for August in my own Living on Purpose Matrix Planner.
- Day Trips to library (they are full of summer activities), museums, parks
- Back to School Shopping - don't wait for the back to school rush- do it today.
- End of Summer or Back to School Party - nothing fancy for this party, just invite friends, family, co-workers, church members, neighbors to your home and just grill food; the guest can bring the sides and dessert, to avoid you being responsible for all the cooking.
This is just a short list of things to do the last few weeks of Summer, can you add to the list? Send me an email if you can add to the list. :-)
The Summer is also good for planning the rest of year, since things move at a much slower pace in the Summer, this is the perfect time to purchase the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner. This planner is huge and in your down time you can go thru the planner and print the page that fits you.