Wednesday Night Bible Study Re-cap
February 28, 2018
“Dating Your Vision”
Lesson Purpose: To put a marker in your mind so that you do not quit.
- Marker in your mind gives you fuel power so that you do not quit.
- Don’t give up LIFE because of the bad moment that you are having!
- Thinking is the creative womb of your mind – it helps you move beyond the stuck moment.
- Breaking out of the limitations that someone had created > There is more to it.
- Lack of revelation that I need to see beyond my moment, makes me NOT see that there is better to this (vision).
- Circumstances veil us from the reality in our lives.
- Vision is revelation.
- Great year is predetermined and preset goals.
- God has all created my entire life. The beginning, middle and end, I just don’t see it yet. Joy is in the end.
- You know that you are going to win before you win.
- You cannot die in your weeping moment, here is why: Psalm 30: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
- When you and I got born again the regeneration in our spirit it gave us divine permission to live supernaturally.
- Vision is supernatural site presentation.
Sneak peak of next week’s bible study: Consistent continual fellowship that moves into intermittent relationship.