The Ice breakers would be:
- The Purse game - Items from index card are red and the woman or women who have said item will receive a point and the person that has the most points wins.
- Who am I – put a celebrity name on the back of each guest and each guest has to find out the celebrity that is labeled on their back, however, they can only do this by asking Yes or No questions – Hilarious game that I played once over a decade ago and still love playing.
Girls Night Out Themes:
- Book Club
- Canvas Painting
- Appetizers Menu Options
- Angel Eggs
- Cheese and Crackers
- Fresh Fruit
- Pasta salad
- Pepperoni and sausage platter
- Spring rolls
- Dinner Menu Options
- Swai fish
- Chicken wingettes
- Rice pilaf or Fried Rice
- Potato Salad
- Baked Potato Bar**
- Pasta Bar**
- Dessert Menu Options
- Assorted cakes (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, carrot, red velvet)
- Brownies with and without nuts
- I like having the Girls Night Out it in my home or one of my friend’s home because there are no time constraints and we can get as loud as we want. The only downfall to this it’s a lot of work putting together, the cooking, prepping, cleaning, but to me it’s so worth it.
- When you don’t feel like cooking and prepping for a girls night out, you can always go out to a restaurant or movie, or concert (or event) or all three. The fun part of this is that you have a wide variety of things to choose from and it is much less work for you to do, but it can be costly, so keep that in mind
- The absolute last location to consider is renting a hall, community room, this should be done only if you are doing this on a large scale, if your girls night out is less than 5 people, I would suggest not renting a space, because this can be very expensive, unless you are getting the space for free. Some condo or apartment complexes will have what they call a “Community Room” and you can rent or reserve this room for free or discount because you are resident in the complex.
The Girls Night Out that I have hosted have been small and very intimate, we laugh, eat watch a movie or watch a preaching video (TD Jakes) and even watch a Tyler Perry Video. We even had a Game Night Girls Night Out, it has been so much fun, with our busy lives we have strayed away, and I want to get back to it.
I’ll keep you posted on what we do.
Now start planning your Girls Night Out even if its only with 1 or 2 of your friends.