Why I created the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner; because I wanted ONE planner that could do everything that could also change at any given moment. For example, today I may use the daily planner because I want to focus on getting certain tasks done in 24 hours; but I will use the Monthly Planner every month to plan what I want to get done for the month also I may want to use the weekly planner because I want to have certain tasks done within the next seven days.
I wanted a planner that has everything I need in one place and that I can switch up at any time.
I wanted a planner that I could use over and over again no matter the year.
I wanted a planner that would allow me to be focused on goals, task and to plan no matter what the design is (daily, monthly, weekly, and even yearly).
This brain of mine can be all over the place all the time and I needed a planner that could help me maintain my overused brain…Lol
There is a notes page that help me organize, jot down any ideas that I need to refer to at a later date….this is one of my favorite pages in the planner.
I have purchase so many planners at different times and even utilize different planners at the same time; but the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner allows you to do everything all in one planner.
Planning and organization are now so important and there is time to do it since we are quarantined. At this time, you can really think about so much that you want to do when the quarantine is over.
You can think about what you want to accomplish during this quarantine. You can plan and organize your home. You can plan and organize your business. You can even plan and organize your wedding; if you wedding was supposed have happen, don’t fret call your vendors and explain your situation; this pandemic and negotiate your new date for your wedding.
Even if you were supposed to have any other event such as a milestone birthday party, baby shower, family get together once this quarantine is lifted you can still have those event. Now is the time to plan it; think abut what you want your wedding or event to look like; what do you want to have at and during the event (or wedding)
In my previous post I discuss how to use the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner you can read all about it here also once you purchase this planner it includes the complete instructions.
Purchase the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner and get to planning today.
Here are few items to start planning using your new planner
- Start a new business
- Restructure your current business
- Plan your summer vacation
- Plan your wedding; a wedding guide can assist you with this as well; it has checklist to guide you; click here to purchase
- Plan for the 2020 Holidays; a holiday will assist you in your planning; click here to purchase.
- Create a budget or enhance your current budget; the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner has a worksheet.
- Outline this year family and friends birthdays make a note to send them birthday cards; monthly calendar and monthly calendar notes are a good place to do this and birthday cards are on the website as a free printable.
- Plan a family dinner or party just because the quarantine will be over.
- Plan your family reunion
- Plan your family meals. A meal plan is included in the planner and a grocery shopping list is a free printable on the website
- Plan how you will redecorate your entire home
- Plan a family activity (laser tag; Chucky Cheese, Six Flags, etc)
- Plan your children birthday party or gathering
- Determine all those appointments (dentist, doctors, optometrist, hair, nails, etc.) that needs to be rescheduled; you may have to do this at a later date, when everything reopens
- Plan a Date Night with your spouse; you may need to plan a few of these.
These are just a few things that can be planned utilize the Living on Purpose Matrix Planner. Purchase the planner and get to planning today!